Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC600 leak underneath the shower

Tazgrandcalifornia

Tazgrandcalifornia

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hello everyone,

I have a leak under the shower in my GC600. I noticed water coming out from around the rubber seal over the tailgate after the shower was used last weekend.

I went through each of the drains and could see water appear under the floor through the under sink cupboard in the bathroom when the drain closest to it was used. Looks like the large black piece of plastic that the plug screws into has cracked.

My van is into the local VW dealer (I'm in Germany at the moment) tomorrow. I'm hoping it will be taken care of under warranty - to aid that conversation I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem?

Thanks for any feedback
James

IMG_0277.jpgIMG_0320.jpg

Is it definitely leaking from under the shower? I (like others) had a leak from where the hot and cold feeds join the shower. If you open the cupboard below the sink and out your hand up following the shower hose to see if it is wet…..

Thanks, i ran each tap into a bucket first to check, I've had a cracked tap in the shower room before but this time the shower hose and the hot and cold fresh water pipes were dry

Back