Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC680 Tracker Suggestions?

B

Black.Sheep.Cali

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi

We have just placed an order for our GC680 and would like to get a tracker fitted before collection. VW have said a company can visit their workshops to install the tracker, but what trackers have you got fitted, companies used and any problems.

We have looked at a S5+ from GPS BOB. Anyone used this company before? Any help is appreciated.

We have also placed an order for the new disklok which is releasing soon “20.6.24” as another part of security.

I’ve got a Scorpion S5. Seems pretty good and their monitoring service works…… I’ve had a couple of warning emails when I’ve not used the van for a couple of weeks asking for confirmation that there isn’t a problem.

Scorpion here too. Agree about the monitoring service, had a couple of texts while using the van as the tracker had lost contact.

I’ve got a Scorpion S5. Seems pretty good and their monitoring service works…… I’ve had a couple of warning emails when I’ve not used the van for a couple of weeks asking for confirmation that there isn’t a problem.

Scorpion here too. Agree about the monitoring service, had a couple of texts while using the van as the tracker had lost contact.
Which system have you had fitted? I will look at Scorpions site later tonight.

I have received my disklok diamond edition today. New product from them

Take a look at Global Telemetrics.
Great service. Ring me after the wife’s started the Defender and driven off after 10 seconds to say she hasn’t activated the Bluetooth keycard !
At 06:10 :oops:
Is the vehicle safe.
At least once a week.

Back