Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC680

• Thread starter Travel Time GC680
  • Start date
Can anyone give me an idea how long till delivery from order of GC680?
Best ask a dealer, it really depends when you order. They are not continuously producing GC’s they run a batch through several times per year. Recent delivery this last week or so seems to have been sooner than people were expecting. Not specifically helpful I know, but expect 6 months or so as a guide.

Best ask a dealer, it really depends when you order. They are not continuously producing GC’s they run a batch through several times per year. Recent delivery this last week or so seems to have been sooner than people were expecting. Not specifically helpful I know, but expect 6 months or so as a guide.
Thanks, dealer has no info. Its been on order just 9 weeks. So hopefully this year.

Ordered 9th March, picked it up yesterday.

Yes a 680. Think build week was 22nd May or thereabouts.

So far it’s been fantastic and no issues at all. So much better for our needs than the Ocean we used to have. The large fixed bed and shower makes a massive difference. Have only driven about 6 miles in it so far as we booked on a site close to the dealer in case of any issues but was easy enough to drive. Didn’t go for the VW insurance as it was too much hassle having to get a tracker fitted and then paying everytime we want to go to Europe, which we do a lot.

Back