Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

German Cali brochure - May 2017 - colours

German Beach & Coast seem to come on the 17" steelies instead of the 16" Clayton alloys which are standard on a UK Beach:

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.47.42.png

18" Gen Six type wheels (perhaps called 'Disc' ?) now in two colours:
Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.47.07.png

Last edited:
I've also not seen this OEM tailgate cover accessory before, looks good for a daytime changing room:

Screen Shot 2017-06-27 at 11.53.58.png

Interesting, does it say how its held in place?

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, but a quick Google Translate only says:
Rear tent.
The tent, made of moisture-resistant and flame-retardant material, can be quickly and conveniently fitted to the open tailgate.

It can be used in a variety of ways, for example as a living space extension, toilets, weather protection or to provide better ventilation in summer.

The removable door entry has a lockable mosquito screen.

Tailgate tent is something that exists longer time , maybe not in UK .
Steels have gone bigger indeed , there was a tread on this a few weeks ago.

The cupboard lighting / work surface strip light looking good also

and I noticed this pic shows the split top worktop, as seen at the factory visit

T6.jpg

Some but not all of those colour options were available in the UK from 2 June. Unfortunately not the silver and Acapulco Blue which I'd have gone for in a heartbeat. Toyed with the idea of white and green...but bottled it and went for flat white. The yellow and white is the other one that's not available in the UK.

I love the two-tone yellow and white variant - like fried egg on wheels :thumb

I think they all look good on paper, but I worry about how it'd look full size in the flesh!

We saw a German registered two-tone white and baby blue Beach in Portugal last month, so I assume that must've been wrapped rather than a pukka VW colour combo :Depressed

Back