Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Getting keyed

KLC 1C

KLC 1C

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
So we have had our Beach 6 months and just had it keyed down one side while parked up.
smart repair guy confirmed its been deliberately damaged with a key or similar.
Any one else experienced this? You hear about it with sports cars etc but a California..... really?

C3091844-C4EF-4FD6-95C0-A5308446BCAB.jpeg

Sorry to Hear this some people cant keep their hand to themselves i cant say that heard of it happening to another cali but does go on.
i would be devastated so i feel for you

Had ours done in a asda car park and they went the whole way round. Thankfully they hadn't gone deep so was able to polish out.
Annoying is the fact I'd parked away from all the other cars.

Morons don't discriminate - my friend's Cali parked on the same road for 6 years or so was keyed on the slidiing door over Christmas.
So many videos of TeslaCam footage for EV damage too

We had a Scotland flag in one car many years ago, parked outside the house, came home to find the mirror smashed off. They also keyed the roof and bonnet.

What reason would someone do this to your vehicle? If it’s jealousy why don’t we all get our windows broken by homeless people?
I’m afraid the world appears to be full of total morons.
Hope your insurance covers the damage and it can be repaired ok, as it does look expensive. Bodywork always is!

Make the panel wet and if the scratch 'disappears' then you can get it polished out by somebody competent. If you are near me I'd happily offer an ex-painters opinion.

SAd, so sorry, gutted for you.

Back