Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glasgow - Glasgow van centre

• Thread starter Pmaxted@hotmail.com
  • Start date
I also bought from Glasgow. Salesman at Baillieston certainly knew his stuff and cannot recommend enough.

I'll second that about David at Edinburgh....but I think he's left?
Vans in for a fault this week, so if there's anything newsworthy, I'll post later in week. I've otherwise nothing bad to say of Edinburgh.

I believe he left and then returned, though I didn't see him when the van was in for its service recently as they now have separate premises for sales and service.

Would definitely recommend David from Edinburgh centre. Very patient with a very testing vehicle ordering system and options list!!!

I was very excited to find out that a Vw van centre had opened literally 10 mins from my house. I've had my van in for two warranty issues and to be fair they have been handled excellently with a courtesy can supplied each time.

However! Their California knowledge is almost non existent and a direct quote from a salesman to me on enquiringly about the new t6 was "my wife would love one but I really don't fancy them, if you had that kind of money why wouldn't you just stay at the Hilton?"

Needless to say I was a bit taken aback.

We went with David at Bilston, Edinburgh after having unpleasant dealings with VW Darnley.

Edinburgh VW :
Very pleasant experience, kept well informed throughout.
We very nearly used Guy at Preston after a lengthy conversation. He came across, open & honest regarding league times and discounts, but we decided it would be easier to deal more local and have not been disappointed.

Ordered mid Feb, arrived mid Jun, still smiling :)

The pros:

Great service from Scott who knocked £50 off the price of a new T5 Bike Rack. :thumb

The cons:

I got it home to find out it was a T6 Rack :headbang.

Hopefully it'll be sorted by tomorrow morning as I need it for an adventure tomorrow afternoon!