Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Glovebox Light (or lack of ?)

John

John

VIP Member
Orginally posted by Martin

I only noticed this for the first time last night I have no glovebox light, have they missed it off in mine or is this standard?

Originally posted by Calikev

No light in mine Martin
But I did find an aux socket I didn't know I had I can now Listen to the I pod
Through the stereo
So thanks for that

Originally posted by Martin

Thanks Kev, I thought they had just missed it out on mine ... Crazy on a vehicle of this value.

Yes, I found the aux socket a few weeks ago, it works well and gives a good sound.

Originally posted by Calikev

It's been puzzling me how to connect to the stereo the van had a vw Bluetooth phone kit
Works great with the phone but you can't connect your iPod to it
I'm not a great fan of having wires around the dash but I'm not a techie so it will have to do
Well for now anyway

Originally posted by Calitess

ditto.

Hiding the aux socket in the glovebox does seem a bit bizarre - possibly ease of wiring to radio etc?

A pet hate of ours with the T5 is the slide out cup holder & 12V socket - it raelly feels very flimsy.

Also Paul struggled to find the heated rear screen switch on the Cali - we had a T5 Conversion & retain a T5 LWB 4Motion Combi in his defence - of course the Cali rear window is double glazed!

Originally posted alf170

So glad you said that, I thought it was me being dim and have been searching the books for clues as the where the switch was. Doh!

Originally posted by Calitess

Nov 4, 2011, 3:50pm, alf170 wrote: So glad you said that, I thought it was me being dim and have been searching the books for clues as the where the switch was. Doh!

That's why I don't use one of these

iron.jpg

Because they don't come with full instructions...........

plasmid%20jigsaw.jpg