Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Go / no go decision time...help!

These is a continuous setting on the control panel - also a timer if you want to leave it off and come on at a set time in the morning. You can buy a remote controlled version but personally I would save not bother with that as its not really needed and expensive for what it is.

Bigted: Thanks for your explanation. I will most certainly go for the remote, we have snow from December-March so I appreciate having a deiced car when starting in the morning :)

Glad to be of help!

Is the remote now optional on the Ocean?

It is the essential item of decadence.

Warm the van up, make the bed, warm the van up some more, climb into bed, use remote to turn heater off..... wake up.... stretch an arm out, press, snuggle up under the warm duvet for 10 minutes, get up to a nice warm van.

These is a continuous setting on the control panel - also a timer if you want to leave it off and come on at a set time in the morning. You can buy a remote controlled version but personally I would save not bother with that as its not really needed and expensive for what it is.
The remote is great to adjust the heater from under the quilt rather than messing with the control panel in the cold.

We have loved our 3 seater beach. We bought it thinking that we would use it slightly differently than we actually do. Our plan was always to hire a cottage for the week and only use it for weekends, but we actually can live in it for up to 3 weeks.
We're selling her at the moment but purely because we reached the stage where some cupboards and a bit more storage are what we now need, rather than extra seats. On the forum if you fancy taking a look, she's a fantastic van! Oh, and called Connie!

Is the remote now optional on the Ocean?

It is the essential item of decadence.

Warm the van up, make the bed, warm the van up some more, climb into bed, use remote to turn heater off..... wake up.... stretch an arm out, press, snuggle up under the warm duvet for 10 minutes, get up to a nice warm van.
No the remote is listed as standard equipment on the Ocean.

Back