Good Quality Scooter Trailer.

J

Jester

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi all

This may have been raised before, does anyone have any knowledge of a reputable supplier of scooter (Vespa 300) trailers, also looking to use abroad when permitted and safe.

Would also be good if were collapsible for storage.

Thanks in advance.

armitagetrailers.com: cmftrailers.co.uk; easylifter.co.uk.
Easylifter do a swivel wheel platform which is rigidly attached to the towbar, so reversing is very straightforward. It comprises a load platform fitted to an arm which moves in a vertical plane. The scooter is loaded onto the platform at ground level then the platform jacked up and the wheels slotted in place.
I used one of these and when not in use it was stored from four hangers on my garage wall. In fact it still is. I think that it will obstruct the rear tailgate if used with the Cali.
PA110001_LI.jpg

PA110002.JPG
PA110004.JPG

Sometimes the platform can become slightly unbalanced while lifting, a trial run before purchase is recommended if you consider this option.
In the photo the through tubes are part of the assembly and intended as fixing points although I never used them: the small trolley wheels are my addition because it made the platform into a trolley which I could manoeuvre around in my garage. I think that these photos were taken after I took the motorbike for an MoT while it was on SORN.

Last edited:
Hi we tried an EasyLifter on our Cali but found that when lifting the trailer to mount the wheels if the ground was not level and hard it was to difficult and sold it on .Now use a trailer from Armitage the low loader very easy to use and stores on its end in the garage

Back