Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Tear Drop Trailers

Looks great together ... I might be heading the same way then ...

We live 10 mls from Automotive Liesure if you’re coming this way Niborn would be good to meet up .

It can't have been as under-used as ours was. Had a wee incident bringing it home, which freaked other half out, so never went anywhere again. People who bought it went camping the same day, so better to rehome it. (-:

Really like the look of the Eriba tho.

We live 10 mls from Automotive Liesure if you’re coming this way Niborn would be good to meet up .
Yes , that would be great ... I spoke with them yesterday... if they have one which is one I want to buy I will come , so far I've seen two better buys of the 430 triton in other places .. but I'm waiting for their list of what they can do . ....

E18C997B-744E-4F76-ACE2-1DD3EDD11191.jpeg 10104AA7-B8B4-4822-83C8-B21DC41DA4C7.jpeg 4AA4459B-701B-49DA-89B6-014E6E15C55C.jpeg FAF63B7B-79AD-4180-8523-02E6FC715BC1.jpeg B7424465-9248-45AB-98E7-D69A3A310262.jpeg
Yes , that would be great ... I spoke with them yesterday... if they have one which is one I want to buy I will come , so far I've seen two better buys of the 430 triton in other places .. but I'm waiting for their list of what they can do . ....

Went there today Niborn . Very impressed . Huge stock of used and new ( about 80 I think ) Lots of sold vans with customer names ready to be collected from all over the country . . They E18C997B-744E-4F76-ACE2-1DD3EDD11191.jpeg 10104AA7-B8B4-4822-83C8-B21DC41DA4C7.jpeg 4AA4459B-701B-49DA-89B6-014E6E15C55C.jpeg FAF63B7B-79AD-4180-8523-02E6FC715BC1.jpeg have workshop on site and appear to be able to service / fix virtually any problem . I have to say there are so many options it takes a few hours to get your head around it . Recommend well worth you visit first if you are seriously thinking even if you buy elsewhere . You would then know what to look for . They seem to be keen to buy back for about £2/3 k less upto 4 years after you purchase and seem to do really thorough service before selling vans . If you’re coming to Poole would be great to meet up .

Last edited:
View attachment 32686 View attachment 32687 View attachment 32688 View attachment 32689 View attachment 32690

Went there today Niborn . Very impressed . Huge stock of used and new ( about 80 I think ) Lots of sold vans with customer names ready to be collected from all over the country . . They View attachment 32686 View attachment 32687 View attachment 32688 View attachment 32689 have workshop on site and appear to be able to service / fix virtually any problem . I have to say there are so many options it takes a few hours to get your head around it . Recommend well worth you visit first if you are seriously thinking even if you buy elsewhere . You would then know what to look for . If you’re coming to Poole would be great to meet up .
They look like a fantastic option to buy from ... but still didn’t yet send me pictures of possibles for me ... I think they sent an email though saying they had a big choice which I realise but so hard to get there as I’m at this moment away in France ( back in a few days )mso meanwhile I then found another dealer with a almost new 430 GT with a very big spec and put tonight a deposit on it . Very excited . Hope it works out .
It would be very good to meet although Wifey and I are probably heading to see family dotted around South East and north East whilst she has free time next week and then week following we are going on tour Italy with hopefully the new extension.

F058F4C0-FB7D-4CAB-BB3C-E0F103025B82.jpeg

18425DFE-33D0-4651-9BD9-62ADF7813EC2.jpeg

9CF8ECC6-C4C2-4971-92EC-75CF81962F02.jpeg

61B9C450-9118-4692-8A9E-0CC723F56A8B.jpeg

EC4DB54D-AF77-492A-B0F9-06F0256F6FE3.jpeg

2C32A8EE-02B4-4BF9-8166-A404E9A3688F.jpeg

90F61ACB-D0D9-4D48-827A-D6FB6B914298.jpeg

68E0ACEB-0177-4131-B5F8-582C13754B59.jpeg

They look like a fantastic option to buy from ... but still didn’t yet send me pictures of possibles for me ... I think they sent an email though saying they had a big choice which I realise but so hard to get there as I’m at this moment away in France ( back in a few days )mso meanwhile I then found another dealer with a almost new 430 GT with a very big spec and put tonight a deposit on it . Very excited . Hope it works out .
It would be very good to meet although Wifey and I are probably heading to see family dotted around South East and north East whilst she has free time next week and then week following we are going on tour Italy with hopefully the new extension.

View attachment 32693

View attachment 32694

View attachment 32695

View attachment 32696

View attachment 32697

View attachment 32698

View attachment 32699

View attachment 32700

Great news Niborn . Quick off the mark ! I spent quite a while there today with a young salesman Brian I think who was very knowledgable and no pressure sales . To be honest it looks like the vans almost sell themselves . Very interested in your feedback . May be interested ourselves . Do you think wild camping will still be an option in Norway with an Eriba ? Your retirement sounds as quiet as ours !

Yes , I liked the offer at AL , amazing collection and must be so knowledgeable... however a little pricey at the top end compared to some others , but the trade of is the knowledge I guess ...assuming i get what started today ( all subject to satisfaction viewing ) I get a nearly new one at 20% discount . I e seen also very very good value offers abroad , Holland , Germany and France and perhaps AL are bring some in themselves sHand .
No changes to Norway plans , not sure if I’ll bring the Eriba , depends on the ease of trailing one - i do like the idea though , especially for Norway , such good wild camping possibility.....if not that ceratainly a trailer .
Retirement? Had to work very hard today and last night to search all European dealers LOL

E3A680FF-B61F-433E-9748-0E9A8D73B3EA.jpeg I also considered this with my white Cali .... I do like it too, it was a lot less money, maybe I’ll switch , wish I could have both , it would really match the Cali
I think they are made for each other , I mean ones got then the fixed bed , mini shower , real little loo and a lounge in the Cali and kitchen in both , storage issues thing of the past Option to leave Eriba at home for little short trip ...

Some people think they are expensive but even the new ones seem inexpensive compared to a Cali . A top spec Cali is £70 plus now . Imagine a well spec’d t6 van 4x4 with all the trimmings ? 30K / 35 k , so JUST the bits in the Cali , apart from the well spec’d T6 base van .....like raised roof , trim and kitchen , some rather poor cupboards etc cost much more (50 %more ) than the entire Eriba top spec offer ...

My wife says VW are ripping us off, although there is still nothing to beat the overall Cali experience

Last edited:
Does the Eriba mean you have to plugin TWO 13 AMP Cables on one pitch?
I think when I go on site it will just be one tow vehicle , the Cali and then the Caravan / Eriba , then the costs will be the same , however Granny Jen says the CC sites in UK charge twice . I certainly wont be declaring two pitches after all the Cali is smaller length wise at least then my last car, which could of easily towed the ERIBA - make the point as will only pay one electric charge , but them I hardly ever go on grid and the Eriba will be the same story with the autonomy pack ( heating can be gas or electric )

Wow , fantastic.. what with the beach no duplication of kitchen too.... any idea of what price they would be .. what a match for your Cali...if someone had marketed it as Cali extension I would have believed them ...looks so early VW or better

Now THAT will be one sassy rig rolling down the road!
I like the white an coloured interior , but Hugo my large Dog is mostly black and looses hair in huge volume each day , so hmmmm

Great news Niborn . Quick off the mark ! I spent quite a while there today with a young salesman Brian I think who was very knowledgable and no pressure sales . To be honest it looks like the vans almost sell themselves . Very interested in your feedback . May be interested ourselves . Do you think wild camping will still be an option in Norway with an Eriba ? Your retirement sounds as quiet as ours !
Wild camping in Norway, with a Caravan behind, will be self limiting for the best places.

Back