flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
It's done. I'm off. Been emotional

I'm sorry your wife foundnout, it was not supposed to end this way :(

The van is selt. My next problem is I didn't realise I had a wife? Maybe she's in the upstairs bed.

If I buy a blue van is blue banana ok. I fancy a red one so I can call myself 'the red rattler'

I hope not.

When I was growing up a Trump was something you did after too many baked beans. :confused:
And twerk is what Yorkshire folk do. I'm of twerk in the morning love

When I was growing up a Trump was something you did after too many baked beans. :confused:

We say to our little boy. Who’s done a Donald Trump...?
Sounds nicer than fart

Last edited:
And twerk is what Yorkshire folk do. I'm of twerk in the morning love

And ‘BREX1T’ is what happens when a big Yorkshire lass(or lad) sits on one of those cheap plastic garden chairs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve not trusted a Trump since last Friday’s ruby and I’ve not trusted a Clinton since they charged me £5 for a birthday card!
:talktothehand
:Iamsorry

Reminds me of a joke about a fridge and a fart, I seem to remember Aunt Fanny was also involved...but no bananas...

I've realised if I call myself blue banana it sounds like a dodgy bar

Why keep the 'banana' bit - you could be 'flying tomato' with a red van or 'flying blueberry' or..... you get the idea. Keeps the food theme as well......

HTH :cheers

Why keep the 'banana' bit - you could be 'flying tomato' with a red van or 'flying blueberry' or..... you get the idea. Keeps the food theme as well......

HTH :cheers
Might be flying blue something. Blue fin tuna. Blues brother. Blue Berry. Blue tack?

Reminds me of a joke about a fridge and a fart, I seem to remember Aunt Fanny was also involved...but no bananas...
I remember that one. Involves some meat also

So have you sold the yellow and bought / ordered another one? Or just thinking about it?