Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand Cali and dogs/kids

S

ShmBK

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Does anyone travel with their dog (and 2 kids) in a Grand Cali?

I'm potentially changing to a GC and also adding a baby at the same time. In T6 cali, dog was attached to seatbelt by harness. He is a 12kg terrier. He was due to get strapped onto back shelf of Cali when new baby comes. (which I wasn't thrilled about)

In GC, I'm thinking he will probably travel on the back bed, likely with a tether to the mattress frame. I've only spent 30mins in a GC, but will work something out.

I've seen these shelf things that go between the front seats and have small dogs on them. Does anyone know if you can get similar things for crafter (or MAN?) based conversions? I'm imagining he could sit on a shelf whilst being attached to seats by dog lead

We were thinking dog cage under the centre of the rear bed but with the removable load restraint panel left out so she could see down the van to the front.
That’s the theory, likely realistic outcome would be her sleeping on the floor between the front seats, with her harness attached to part of one of the seat frames. It’s where she goes in the ocean.

Yes we travel with 2 children ( our 14 year old son and one of his friends) and our dog he sits in his dog bed with his harness attached to one of the passenger seat belts he is a 9 kg dog.

Back