Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

• Thread starter Firetouchstardreamer
  • Start date
F

Firetouchstardreamer

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Can anyone recommend covers that are under £150 That fit the grand California, am new to my van and want to protect the seats from humans and dogs, am not sure if the crafter covers fit ? Any info please Thanks

Can anyone recommend covers that are under £150 That fit the grand California, am new to my van and want to protect the seats from humans and dogs, am not sure if the crafter covers fit ? Any info please Thanks
The genuine Crafter seat overs come in a 1 and 2 seat configuration. No 2 single sets for front. There is no genuine option for us unfortunately. Iv been looking myself and cannot bring myself to pay for what’s available.

Keep us updated if you find anything good.

The genuine Crafter seat overs come in a 1 and 2 seat configuration. No 2 single sets for front. There is no genuine option for us unfortunately. Iv been looking myself and cannot bring myself to pay for what’s available.

Had you spotted that the rear seat in the GC is just a twin seat from the front of a T6.1 van? but you would have to trim the backrest cover as its fixed to the shower wall.

Other than the placement of any airbag stitching there isn't any difference between the two front seats. So anyone that makes covers should be able to make one - there are loads on ebay.

Ive just taken out a second mortgage & bought the brandrup cover for the rear seat & 2 cans of scotch guard for the fronts.

That's sad as you imagine that someone would have come up with a less costly version . The expensive versions are great quality , but having bought and equipped the van there is no more spare cash

Had you spotted that the rear seat in the GC is just a twin seat from the front of a T6.1 van? but you would have to trim the backrest cover as its fixed to the shower wall.

Other than the placement of any airbag stitching there isn't any difference between the two front seats. So anyone that makes covers should be able to make one - there are loads on ebay.

Ive just taken out a second mortgage & bought the brandrup cover for the rear seat & 2 cans of scotch guard for the fronts.
Will have a look on eBay, I wasn't aware that the seat was the same, what Van is the T6 based on , not the crafter ? thanks for info .

That's sad as you imagine that someone would have come up with a less costly version . The expensive versions are great quality , but having bought and equipped the van there is no more spare cash
Thanks for info .

Thanks for that. Hopefully I can find something now

Check out Ukatex. They are excellent quality. Not to expensive.

Back