Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Seat covers

FionaD

FionaD

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hello all

We have a GC 680 and two dogs, So looking at options to cover the seats, looking for proper fitted covers as opposed to loose-fitting protectors. Any recommendations, or better, any photos of your covers?
many thanks
Fiona

Hello,

Even though there are only the two of us, my wife suggested to get seat covers. I was surprised as she said that she ordered a set for the front seats from Brandrup.

Just my thoughts about the:

They look the same as the VW seats
I would have preferred more "funky" seat covers. The Brandrup covers look very the same as the original VW seats. Now that they are installed I like them. If somebody looking for something more exiting the Brandrup are not for them.

They were not very difficult to install
On our T6 Ocean I put up some seat covers. That was real work. I would have never removed them. The Brandrup seat covers on the GC are kind of easy to install. This has the advantage that I will at least consider to take them off to put them into the washing machine now and then. I see this as an advantage.

The Brandrup seat covers are not cheap, but decent seat covers are not that much cheaper either. We save a wee bit of money to get the Brandrup seat covers for the back seat as well.

Happy seat protected Grand California,
Eberhard

Back