Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Grand California Table Brackets

TW8 GrandCali

TW8 GrandCali

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi posted last week but had loads of views with no response, so just wondered if anyone could point me in the right direction of getting hold of some of the 3D printed brackets for the main table(yep its far too big) that have been mentioned on the forum in the past or indeed supply me with a couple if someone has the means and know how.
Obviously more than happy to cover ALL costs and return a favour in the future if i can !
Thanks
Graham

Hi Graham - tried to pm you but you must have one-one conversations turned off (Settings > Privacy)

Ah .. OK. I'm happy to share the STL of the part I designed and use but I can't upload the STL to this forum, assume it doesn't like files it can't read so here is a Onedrive link that hopefully will work. https://www.icloud.com/iclouddrive/0edwCLyB7DUU4PNAEz4ZgYXCQ#GC_Table_bracket. I've have attached a screenshot of the 3D part, and a PDF of table dimensions that work. The leg can be bought from Just Kampers, their part ref J12162. Alternatively have a look at the https://www.yescampervan.co.uk/shop/grand-california/6 - they do a range of smaller tables and truth be told if they had been available at the time I likely wouldn't have bothered making ours.

3D_Printed_Table_Support.png

Attachments

• GC_Small_Table.pdf
    153.4 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for your reply and help- much appreciated and fairly new to forum so will become VIP Member to allow pm’s
Will start on new table 2/3rds the size asap!
Ta Graham

Welcome to the forum and to VW GC ownership. This is an excellent forum with lots of helpful members. Facebook also has a number of good forums you may like to join, especially the ‘Grand California UK’ one which I find the most useful/friendly.

Enjoy your GC!

(Forgot to mention on the STL - have it printed in PETG, not PLA, 100% fill, 0.2mm layer is fine. Print with short side on bed for maximum strength & no supports.)

Back