Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings Californians!

MyT6.1whitevan

MyT6.1whitevan

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
A week ago I came home with ....MyT6.1whitevan..... or more precisely a brand new California Coast 4Mo 150 DSG purchased in Austria at Bullieshow in Reutte... only 20 kms from my home in Bavaria. This is my second VW camper. The first one was a 2001 VR6 Eurovan Camper (T4 201hp) with Winnebago conversion purchased in WA state. I drove that one for 17 years and close to 110k miles. In the US, Canada, UK, and Europe. Great memories.

Now I hope for more adventures in a new white van. I will be consulting this site for information, advise, and sharing travel experiences. Just to note my observation.... this site, of course, is UK oriented but it should have an option to check the box: Coast 150 DSG 4Mo, even if not available in the UK.

A week ago I came home with ....MyT6.1whitevan..... or more precisely a brand new California Coast 4Mo 150 DSG purchased in Austria at Bullieshow in Reutte... only 20 kms from my home in Bavaria. This is my second VW camper. The first one was a 2001 VR6 Eurovan Camper (T4 201hp) with Winnebago conversion purchased in WA state. I drove that one for 17 years and close to 110k miles. In the US, Canada, UK, and Europe. Great memories.

Now I hope for more adventures in a new white van. I will be consulting this site for information, advise, and sharing travel experiences. Just to note my observation.... this site, of course, is UK oriented but it should have an option to check the box: Coast 150 DSG 4Mo, even if not available in the UK.
Welcome. I had a similar dilemma. A 4Mo 204HP T6.1 Coast is not on the options list so I just call it an Ocean. With all the options I have its effectively an Ocean. I got mine from the Netherlands , although it was originally sourced from a Belgian importer. So far I'm loving it.
Post pics its the law :)