Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Australia

ChrisN

ChrisN

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi folks; greetings to all from Chris in Australia. Have paid my deposit on a new Beach, which is supposedly "Dispatched for shipment". With luck we'll have it by Christmas. This will be my second Transporter: pic of the first (in 1976) attached. Cheers!

Image4.jpg

Hi folks; greetings to all from Chris in Australia. Have paid my deposit on a new Beach, which is supposedly "Dispatched for shipment". With luck we'll have it by Christmas. This will be my second Transporter: pic of the first (in 1976) attached. Cheers!

View attachment 128424
Congratulations! Hope you still have/keeping the first one.

Whereabouts in Australia? Just did a motorcycle ride from Perth to Sydney via Melbourne and loved Australia!

Sent from my Pixel 9 Pro XL using Tapatalk

View attachment 128424
Welcome :welcome
Lovely splitty, I am guessing the photo wasn’t taken down under.

Thanks for the welcome! Sadly that '67 is long gone; another vehicle I wish I'd kept.

And yes, the photo was made at Three Mile Dam, near Kiandra in the Snowy Mountains south-west of Canberra. We do see a little snow locally in a good year, but very little this year.