Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Spain

S

superconfort

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
Hello. Here I have a recently bought new Cali Outdoor Beach Tour. 7 seats 150hp dsg. I'm from Spain. I've already done 1200km.

I had before a Vito Westfalia from 1998 that suddenly burnt down.

I'm glad to be accepted here.
1000246633.jpg

Bienvenido. Where is that campsite? Lovely view.

We are taking our camper on the ferry to Santander in October and staying in Oviedo. We are looking to retire there.

Estoy estudiando espanol porque en Oviedo no se habla el Ingles.

Hello. Here I have a recently bought new Cali Outdoor Beach Tour. 7 seats 150hp dsg. I'm from Spain. I've already done 1200km.

View attachment 128556
Hi, and welcome.We’re currently in Northern Spain, have been in the Picos and now on the coast, lovely part of the world IMG_4419.jpeg

We’re heading that way next week.
Send us your top spots.
We were going to spend 6 nights at La Viorna at Potes which is an amazing site, in the end we spent two nights there as the weather deteriorated. We spent time at Camping de Comillas in Comillas and also Camping Playa del Regaton near Santoña on the coast, the later especially was lovely

Bienvenido. Where is that campsite? Lovely view.

We are taking our camper on the ferry to Santander in October and staying in Oviedo. We are looking to retire there.

Estoy estudiando espanol porque en Oviedo no se habla el Ingles.
Thanks. The place is Auria camper park near Orense. Nice place indeed.

In Spain, as most other countries you can find people that speak English and people that don't. Speaking Spanish is not necessary to come and visit but it is if you intend to live here for long.

Regards.

View attachment 128556
Hola! Tengo un amigo de Barcelona que acaba de comprarse el mismo coche del mismo color. Vivió mucho tiempo en el Reino Unido y ahora está de regreso en España. Déjame saber si quieres su contacto enviándome un mensaje personal. ¡Divertirse!