Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Venice

F

fzirpoli

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi all,
we live in Venice, Italy and just bought a California T5 (before we owned a small camper).
This club and forum are great. You are already helping me a lot to know better my T5.
Best regards,
Francesco

Hi Francesco welcome along from Venice:thumb

Welcome , been to Venice about 15y ago ...did Milan and Venice for a week , got there by airplane it was in pre-Cali timezone...

Welcome Francesco. :welcome

Ciao, Ciao

Hi all,
we live in Venice, Italy and just bought a California T5 (before we owned a small camper).
This club and forum are great. You are already helping me a lot to know better my T5.
Best regards,
Francesco
Welcome. We are visiting Venice in about 3 weeks, need a campsite with transport links to Venice, help.

Welcome. We are visiting Venice in about 3 weeks, need a campsite with transport links to Venice, help.
John, a few years ago I stayed at a campsite round the other side of Venice, overlooking Venice with a ferry link over. It was iconic and classic, built decades ago with buildings that had won awards.

Can't recall the name but but your bound to find it if you google.

Nice one! We're off tomorrow through Germany to Slovenia and Croatia and were planning to return via Italy to stock up on wine etc. Thought we'd come back through the Dolomites - but a minor detour via Venice might be a great addition.

It was many years ago that we visited - the plan was to get there before it sank.

35 years later it's nice to hear it's still inhabitable.... ;-) Hope your feet aren't getting wet yet @fzirpoli :)