Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Handy tray for the Cali

V

Vanalli

Guest User
I came across a plastic tray from a well known fast food joint, and it fits nicely on the fridge ( with a dash mat to stop it slipping). This means that items placed on the tray can be simply moved in one go to get things out of the fridge.

It also fits between the two front seats on the arm rests held securely by the seat backs.

Anyone else found other free items that help Cali life

Guess you mean MacDonalds? Good idea, probably best if the anti slip mat was stuck to the tray.

Have you got a photo?

Guess you mean MacDonalds? Good idea, probably best if the anti slip mat was stuck to the tray.

Have you got a photo?
That's the idea, hopefully a helpfully addition.

Not that I recommend people take these as that would be stealing. We were just cleaning up after people that don't use bins.

Have you got a photo?
Do you think we could get McD's to do one in Grey?

Belated thanks Vanalli. You're absolutely right a McDonalds tray fits snuggly between the seat backs and no doubt will work well in the galley too. Having had our first Mac for five years or more, we decided to try the idea and have liberated said tray for a far more adventurous life... Eating on the move is definitely a missing category in the Brandrup and other after-market catalogues. Nice idea and thanks! Dave

Belated thanks Vanalli. You're absolutely right a McDonalds tray fits snuggly between the seat backs and no doubt will work well in the galley too. Having had our first Mac for five years or more, we decided to try the idea and have liberated said tray for a far more adventurous life... Eating on the move is definitely a missing category in the Brandrup and other after-market catalogues. Nice idea and thanks! Dave
Oh no!! Have I started a trend here. I don't advocate stealing, there does seem to be plenty left abandoned though.

Back