Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Looked and looked WG but I just can't see it. I can't get past "impressionist carpet tile". I give up, help!
Same here, I can make out a vague outline of something but cant tell what it is.
Huh? WG, you been on the wacky?
2 tone Cali with very bad rust??
Bicycle compound in China.
Bicycles impounded by authority for causing an obstruction. Cheaper for the Hire Companies to get a new bike than pay the fines.

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Are you sure its the right way up?

WelshGas

WelshGas

Retired after 42 yrs and enjoying Life.
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Oops.

Blade ruiner
A US Air Force V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor helicopter accidentally destroys the helipad at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge while on a training exercise. See video below
<span> </span><font size=1 style=float:right>ITV Anglia</font>

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
The manager of a local golf club underestimated Ben and Jack when he offered them 10p per ball recovered from the brambles at the edge of the driving range.
d925292dfaf97e19855df384f0f487ee.jpg

And yes - that is a second trolley load behind the barrels.

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
The manager of a local golf club underestimated Ben and Jack when he offered them 10p per ball recovered from the brambles at the edge of the driving range.

Aah I remember that, collecting golf balls at the local course, spending days collecting.

that is a good haul, good on ya boys

I trust your topping your boys pot up Amarillo ? In the interests of good old get up and go ! (Not many have it these days & should be encourage & is highly commendable)

I have to say, when I first saw the photo I thought one oh your Hens had been on overtime !
:cheers

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199

If they venture out to a golf course, I’ll give them 25p each for Titleist Pro V 1’s :)

S

seb up north

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
The Impfmobil (aka vaccination bus) - on one of the german news channels tonight

impfmobil2.png

H

Hamish S

Making up for the years spoilt by school and work
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Kitchen for teas, coffees and snacks........ Wonder if they have a ridge monkey?

Velma's Dad

Velma's Dad

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Oops.

Blade ruiner
A US Air Force V-22 Osprey tilt-rotor helicopter accidentally destroys the helipad at Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge while on a training exercise. See video below
The same kind of thing happened when the US govt sent a pair of Ospreys to help with the earthquake response in Nepal in 2015. The damage they did to sheet metal roofs of Nepalese houses wasn't greatly appreciated by local people who'd survived the EQ. First rule of disaster management... try not to make things worse. :headbang

andyinluton

andyinluton

Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
We've had a flock of about 15 of these visiting our bird feeders. Have seen them around Chiswick previously but not this far north. Makes change from Red Kites. It was the squirrels that opened the lid to get at the nuts.
P1020961 2.JPG

VW California Club