Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

The Pox

The Pox

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Now the interior makes sense! Very clinical.
New interior for the GC!

Following the recent success in renovating the number 11 flat, VW should invite Carrie Symonds and Lulu Lytle to re-design the interior for the GC. The spartan charms of the GC could be transformed into the GC Sloan Ranger Version. Think of the style, the elegance, the clashing colours! Presumably it would be an £85000 option.

39921516-9314291-The_founder_and_director_of_Soane_Britain_designs_and_makes_Brit-m-67_1614636...jpg

Boris-Johnson-flat-3023311.jpg

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
70 today and a ‘friend’ kindly sent me this :)

Perfectos

Perfectos

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Happy Birthday GG,

70 years young, just run in at them miles ! :pinkbanana
:cheers

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Happy birthday GG!
Happy birthday too from me. Did you get a gadget for your birthday. I edited my latest gadget’s footage today. Search Rooksbury on YouTube for results.

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Happy birthday too from me. Did you get a gadget for your birthday. I edited my latest gadget’s footage today. Search Rooksbury on YouTube for results.
Thanks @This Eva .
Had a great day and one that I’ll never forget. Family and friends did me proud.
One pressie day is a track day that i’m really looking forward to - Porsche 911; Nissan GTR; Caterham; Ariel Atom; Ford GT40 and Ferrari California :)

GrumpyGranddad

GrumpyGranddad

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Great drone footage :)
I can see myself getting one.

This Eva

This Eva

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Thanks @This Eva .
Had a great day and one that I’ll never forget. Family and friends did me proud.
One pressie day is a track day that i’m really looking forward to - Porsche 911; Nissan GTR; Caterham; Ariel Atom; Ford GT40 and Ferrari California :)
Wow that’s a great pressie Wear brown trousers
Well done ! Nice family and friends !

VW California Club