Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

well, as you can see in my screenshot above your posts are both "Yesterday xx:xx PM"... and 12 should come after 11.
Not worth picking up a fight on this :D
You know when you can’t quite work out whether someone is being humorous and ironical or in fact they just didn’t get it?

That! :)

Flew from Auckland to Rarotonga once. Left NZ on a Wednesday and got to the Cook Islands on Tuesday the day before. Now that was proper clock confusion :)

If you go to the North or South Pole and keep circulating anticlockwise you won’t actually have been born after a while. Maybe it’s clockwise. Now I’m confused.
Reminds me of that Riddle

You walk one mile south, one mile East and then one mile North and you are back where you started. Where are you?

6fb81ee6ddd1fd7d6ef325cb5deef368.jpg

Whoops!
Good job he got stuck before squeezing past the camper van :)

IMG_4746.jpeg

No comment .
Extract from Wiki:

"The characteristic defensive posture with frontal legs held high is an especially good indicator to confirm a specimen is Phoneutria,[4] especially alongside correct colour patterns. During the defensive display the body is lifted up into an erect position, the first two pairs of legs are lifted high (revealing the conspicuous black/light-banded pattern on the leg underside), while the spider sways from side to side with hind legs in a cocked position."

You just can't make this stuff up.......:pinkbanana

New record (unverified) for the longest successful endurance swim across the English Channel.

The diagram below compares the fastest crossing (red 6h 55) with the second best endurance (green 28h 44) and the new (unverified) endurance record (purple 29h 04).

The effect of the tides on all three swimmers is obvious.

8f9ab62f1615a0207f7e2ec0c99bf2ad.jpg

3a051993e0687917eebf66342ee881e1.jpg

Which van is the biggest.

This is a single shot of the middle van. The first and third vans are copies of the middle van. The perspective of the road gives the illusion of them being different sizes, but they are all the same size.

Back