Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

Talking of chickens, we never did get an update on the egg production front, or have I missed something.

Talking of chickens, we never did get an update on the egg production front, or have I missed something.
I was also wondering about egg production, been very quite on that front
Maybe they have succombed.

So where did those hens come from ??????

Mike
You mean that after all of our time that you and WG wasted here on the forum...heeheeheee...@Amarillio was right about the egg shortage...Hahahahahaha...AND he was ALSO right about Driving to do Exercise.........O.M.G...........HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
You mean that after all of our time that you and WG wasted here on the forum...heeheeheee...@Amarillio was right about the egg shortage...Hahahahahaha...AND he was ALSO right about Driving to do Exercise.........O.M.G...........HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is your keyboard stuck on the A & H?

And you really need to see who is wasting time and who is trying to stop it.

Do some research.

Mike

It makes me wonder if when this is all over I'll be right about the German Government (OK not Merkel) getting things more or less right by stepping up testing and contact tracing, and the British Government (not Johnson) getting it more or less wrong by sacrificing ~15000 lives by putting the focus on herd immunity.
So where's the ' FUNNY" bit in this statement. I've revised my opinion - I wasn't mistaken as I thought.

The only possible FUNNY bit about this post is the complete absence of any comment in this, and any other of your posts over the last few days, relating to the 6 chickens that you spent days convincing yourself, and others, that it was within the Spirit of the Government Regulations/Advice that you could travel 80 miles to collect, as you were unable to buy any and you and your family were suffering.
In fact you were very vocal on the subject and in the past posted many photographs on various subjects etc: that I'm now a little suspicious of the whole episode.

1. Did you make the whole episode up?

2. Have the Chickens all died / escaped from the Hen House / or been taken by the local fox?

3. Or have the Chickens stopped laying from the shock of moving into Greenwich?

Do, do let us know what's happened and Please try to keep to the SUBJECT of the thread.
Or is it the absence of eggs that is affecting your cognitive abilities?

Trying to make sense of the latest data. Trump has gone into hiding after his epic comments about injecting light and disinfectant into the body, which have led scientists to hypothesize that chickens**it is our only hope.

So where's the ' FUNNY" bit in this statement. I've revised my opinion - I wasn't mistaken as I thought.

The only possible FUNNY bit about this post is the complete absence of any comment in this, and any other of your posts over the last few days, relating to the 6 chickens that you spent days convincing yourself, and others, that it was within the Spirit of the Government Regulations/Advice that you could travel 80 miles to collect, as you were unable to buy any and you and your family were suffering.
In fact you were very vocal on the subject and in the past posted many photographs on various subjects etc: that I'm now a little suspicious of the whole episode.

1. Did you make the whole episode up?

2. Have the Chickens all died / escaped from the Hen House / or been taken by the local fox?

3. Or have the Chickens stopped laying from the shock of moving into Greenwich?

Do, do let us know what's happened and Please try to keep to the SUBJECT of the thread.
Or is it the absence of eggs that is affecting your cognitive abilities?
WG demands that @Amarillo show his chickens. Trump's default argument is that only chickens**it can save us. Who do you believe, and more importantly, who should Sage believe?

Last edited:
WG demands that @Amarillo show his chickens. Trump's default argument is that only chickens**it can save us. Who do you believe, and more importantly, who should Sage believe?
Ha Ha. - Another Thread ruined . Have Fun. :kiss:kiss

Trying to get back on topic....

1588060503695.png

Yes, some do seem to have got in quite a flap.

i Think the egg situation is being eggagerated9467FFFF-3533-4734-B29F-DDA4CAB738B7.jpeg
Just in case you forgot what they look like

My local butcher, has a shortage on egg boxes (not eggs)

Thanks for that ear worm!!! That's going to be going round my head all day now. :Nailbiting

At least we know the answer to something

1588069550645.png

1588069530127.png

Back