Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

I have discovered a great way of saving energy and cutting down heating bills. Just have a bath for five minutes not a twenty. Simples!!

Amphibious T3 and intrepid cyclist :)

B23F80F5-A44C-409A-A767-4D0E2446F58B.jpeg

625074e46f18f099b3fbdbf6696d6688.jpg

Shocking.

Shock and awe
Footage from a station in Bengal, India, shows a man suffering an electric shock and tumbling on to the tracks after a live wire fell on him. He survived.
<font size=1 style=float:right>Images: Triangle News</font>

If you pick an answer to this question at random, what is the chance that you would be correct?

A) 25%
B) 60%
C) 25%
D) 50%

If you pick an answer to this question at random, what is the chance that you would be correct?

A) 25%
B) 60%
C) 25%
D) 50%
25%

I hope they realise that the Best stadium in every country is already named after British footballer, George Best.
And he had all the very Best one-liners. Eg:

"In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life."
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
"I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: "What's an IQ?""

The Best club he played for was one of our local teams, Dunstable Town

I liked the quote from Dunstable's manager Barry Fry " The crowds were so small (34) that we used to announce the crowd changes to the team" his first game got an attendance of 10,000.

It was perhaps the most surprising move of all time, for one of the world's greatest players.

He was a football icon and still only 28. They were bottom of the Southern League Division One North.

George Best played on the biggest stages - against star-studded teams for Northern Ireland and Manchester United, scoring in a famous European Cup final triumph.

Barry Fry was the man who took him to Dunstable Town - a side who were getting crowds of 34 and 43.

_118509443_best_prog.jpg

Looks like something from a spot the ball competition.
Used to do 10 x’s for my dad.
He’d bunch them up. Sure he did around 50 x’s in total..
Brings back happy memories.
Nearly 28 years without him…

Back