Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

The Daily Mail, as ever ludicrously stupid
So much for the government alert. Total silence on my phone. Maybe they should have got Dominic Raab to shout at everyone....

and devoid of any truth. :)Screenshot 2023-04-23 at 15.43.52.png

b0f645fea9af4933e9a735bded714eb5.jpg

Whilst leaving Morrisons today I was behind two old biddies discussing whether they had everything they needed for the King's Crucifixion...
I'd love to see Charles' face when the Archbishop of Westminster turns up with two planks of wood and a bag of large nails. There would be some oaths sworn!

I am not going near Beluga Wales at present.

I have just finished a clinical study into Sarcopenia that involved swallowing a shed load of Krill oil every day.

If one came near me they would think I was a packed lunch :shocked
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you have been doing some interesting research - I'm sure you can find plenty of interesting conversations here. Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!
@SaraSienoman12, please don't take offence, but are you for real? There are some clues in the poster profile. @GrannyJen is a lifetime VIP member, Super Poster with about 10,000 posts. As you have responded to a post she made on April 1st 2020, it may be that you are just browsing the site. If you are and continue reading, you will find out more of her other adventures and activities of which there have been many.

London looked great on Saturday night for the Moon Walk. I spent the night there as I was supporting the Aces High Gallery team. >6000 people did the 26 miles raising >£2m for the Walk the Walk Breast Cancer charity.

IMG_4122.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4125.jpeg

IMG_4124.jpeg

IMG_4126.jpeg

Back