Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Harvey’s inaugural flight: a success!

Hey nice van - it looks exactly the same as ours
I hope it all goes well for you

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Looks great!
Is that the new storage solution for table?
Has tha retaining clip been added and the bench seat moved out to accommodate it?

Looks brilliant - congratulations!

From where did you buy the table? We got ours from Calicap.de, but still in the box because our GC 600 is still with the dealer for repair.

Have you installed the table? Were there any problems with the screw (better to say) with the nut? I have read on German Forums that if the screw is removed the nut behind the bracket is falling down and so it is not possible to fix the new holder of the table (I hope this all make sense).

Regards,
Eberhard

Great looking van, will keep my eyes out for it around West Sussex.

Looks great!
Has tha retaining clip been added and the bench seat moved out to accommodate it?
It's the smaller version, from Calicap.de. I like it because it can stay in place.

Looks brilliant - congratulations!

From where did you buy the table? We got ours from Calicap.de, but still in the box because our GC 600 is still with the dealer for repair.

Have you installed the table? Were there any problems with the screw (better to say) with the nut? I have read on German Forums that if the screw is removed the nut behind the bracket is falling down and so it is not possible to fix the new holder of the table (I hope this all make sense).

Regards,
Eberhard
Hey Eberhard. Yes the very same. Not a problem to install at all.

It's the smaller version, from Calicap.de. I like it because it can stay in place.
Looks great! Did calicap ship to the UK with no issue? @IanH777 Looking on their website it says they will not ship to the UK yet.

Last edited:
Hi, your van looks great - the table is now on our shopping list, could you let us know where you got the carpets from - we have a 600 on order for early 2022…. Thanks, Alun.

Looks great!
Hey, Soppelsa.
We got the table from Calicap.de and it was really easy to fit. This one is able to be stowed there in position and the bench seat doesn’t have to be moved.