Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Has anybody fitted one of these please (Pedal lock)

I thought I had already replied to this but it would appear not. Sorry. I got my 4x4 version via Amazon. Lube the lock fairly frequently and watch your sleeves when putting if on or off if you have a mucky vehicle. I put mine on the rear as there is more room between the wheel rim and brake disc.
Thanks, ordered on Amazon

I looked at the Pedal Lock some time ago but it is designed to go between brake and clutch pedals making it unsuitable for single DSG pedals.

Purchased Bulldog Euro 4x4, easy to fit, but understand your comments re " watch out it can be dirty around wheel", we also have mud flaps so more to manuevre around... also will look out for a wee plastic aerosol top that can fit over the lock .really only using when it's parked up in the driveway and not being driven. We use a steering wheel lock when we're out and about in the van... not trusting souls !

Purchased Bulldog Euro 4x4, easy to fit, but understand your comments re " watch out it can be dirty around wheel", we also have mud flaps so more to manuevre around... also will look out for a wee plastic aerosol top that can fit over the lock .really only using when it's parked up in the driveway and not being driven. We use a steering wheel lock when we're out and about in the van... not trusting souls !
I found that the Eurolock had the lack of security in that a 'professional thief' could simply unbolt the wheel and replace it with another or your spare and drive off.

Previously used the Nemesis one on a LR Defender. Not a quick on/off design plus a leave it at home sized unit.

I found that the Eurolock had the lack of security in that a 'professional thief' could simply unbolt the wheel and replace it with another or your spare and drive off.

Previously used the Nemesis one on a LR Defender. Not a quick on/off design plus a leave it at home sized unit.
we have locking wheel bolts plus a Safelock on the spare so those might make it a tad more difficult

we have locking wheel bolts plus a Safelock on the spare so those might make it a tad more difficult
Tool kits are readily available to remove locking wheel bolts.
Sadly with the advent of battery powered angle grinders it's become harder to provide any guaranteed security method.

I had a 3.5tonnes twin wheel trailer that I had a disc type wheel clamp and hitch lock, thieves unbolted the complete hitch unit and left the trailer, I presume to remove the hitch lock at their leisure. Cost £375 for a new hitch unit.

Always try to think how would you get a security device off if you lost the keys. If easily resolved then a pretty useless security device.