Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

has anyone seen this !

Perhaps someone purchased a Cali when the really wanted a van!

or could it be the most serious case of roof rot yet seen?

Not neccesarily all parts from the same van?

It could only be put in a bus with twin sliding doors. Transporters are passenger side sliders, so I’m unsure if it would work well at all. Unless you are good with a jigsaw.
You would have a step in the bottom of your cupboard and a recess where the door card Is behind the sink and cooker.
Not sure if this would work to be honest.
I suppose you could get to the cupboard from outside!

You would have a step in the bottom of your cupboard and a recess where the door card Is behind the sink and cooker.

Pretty easy to fabricate a back & floor panel to neaten it all up.

It could only be put in a bus with twin sliding doors. Transporters are passenger side sliders, so I’m unsure if it would work well at all. Unless you are good with a jigsaw.
Not sure if this would work to be honest.
I suppose you could get to the cupboard from outside!

And your waste tank would disappear rearwards each time you opened the left side sliding door by mistake. None of the B or C pillar trims would fit and neither would the cornice trim. I think it’s been on eBay at least 6 months or he’s sold a few.

Last year there was a 2 year old California with damage pretty much all over but it looked like the interior, roof and mechanical parts were all reasonable..Obviously a write off being sold by a dealer for 16k... so they do come on the market now and again....