Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

hazard warning lights just coming on ?????

alstevens

alstevens

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
For two nights in a row at exactly the same time the hazard warning lights ( van parked up, no occupants, no one near) have started flashing - no audible alarm, just the flashing lights. Remotely opening and locking the van turns them off. Anyone else with poltergeist hazards ??

could be if a new creature with 10pm leaping habits has taken up residence - Herman is parked outside and we are in deepest Cornwall - the Bodmin beast ??? - on reflection I had the tailgate light replaced under warranty on Wednesday , the first flashing episode was 10pm on Thursday, the second 10pm on Friday ...could the attention to wiring have made a difference I wonder ? The excitement of waiting for 10pm tonight and tomorrow night is almost too much !!!

I used to have a cat leap from garage roof onto van and vice versa which set lights flashing. Solved problem with pigeon spikes on garage roof.

Thanks John , I will be out there tonight with torch and many harmless but scary objects to discourage leaping !!

I know this is a old post but woke up today with the exact same fault as you describe.

Back