Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

heater all night

W

Waldo

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have no idea why but sometimes my heater is off in the morning.
Any ideas why it may switch off after some time?
Hope not to have that as we expect -10 tonight.

What Cali you own , please fill in your details under the avatar.
Assuming you own a 6er ocean ...
Do you mean completly off .....the heater symbol on the controlpanel not lighting up anymore?
How do you use the aux-heater ? By the remote , manual or program setting ?
If using the remote where do you keep it ?

Do you have an SE/Ocean or a Beach as the control panels are different?

1. How much fuel did you have in the tank? The parking heater will automatically turn itself off when your fuel tank reaches a certain low fuel level in order to prevent you becoming stranded with no fuel left.

2. If you have a Beach you need to set the parking heater timer to infiniti for it to run continuously otherwise it will turn itself off when the set time elapses. If you don't already know you have to keep increasing to heater timer period until it finally arrives at a symbol that looks like a figure eight on its side. Then press set.

3. It also won't run if the internal vehicle temperature is already at the set temperature.

There may be other reasons but I can't think of any at the moment.

How can we help if the vehicle info is missing???
I think admin should make it compulsory to fill in this info, are you listening ADMIN

How can we help if the vehicle info is missing???
I think admin should make it compulsory to fill in this info, are you listening ADMIN

John , it's dead simple ....people who don't fill in theire verhicle details are mostly clueless about why they should ...for them it's a California , the van , the bus ,....
But when a problem accures verhicle details are a big help in eliminating possibly causes and giving tips/solutions .

John , it's dead simple ....people who don't fill in theire verhicle details are mostly clueless about why they should ...for them it's a California , the van , the bus ,....
But when a problem accures verhicle details are a big help in eliminating possibly causes and giving tips/solutions .

That is true HC from some of the stupid questions asked