Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heater controls

Thanks. I’ve removed the unit and no signs of loose wires ,all connections were in properly too.do you know if I can buy the unit as a new one ir will I only get second hand. There’s one on eBay but it looks a bit tatty. Thanks again.

£575.99, dispatched 3-5 working days.

Search for the Part Number on Google. Other suppliers.

Also German company that repairs them.

Hi and apologies if this is on the wrong section. Rather new to this. We have a 2008 cali se. The heater/cold fan dash panel with the digital display is playing up. It’s comes on sometimes the drivers side heat button doesn’t rise in heat tge fans work and the passengers side heat rises when pressed. Is this an easy fix or a replacement panel/unit. Thanks in advance
Just a wee update.
replacement unit now fitted and heater control unit working fine. Done the moo valve aswell as it was shot.
fridge is next on the long list. Turn it on and tge tick goes to the on position for about two seconds then moves to the off position. Is there a way of testing if it’s the earth shunt before removing fridge? And if it is tge shunt can I get one off the shelf locally or is it caliground only? Thanks

Back