Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Heathrow parking/hotel

C

CaspersCali

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi
Need an overnight hotel stay for an early Heathrow flight + 2 weeks parking at the hotel but have read a lot of people having parking problems at various hotels, small space or no space etc etc. and thats not even in a cali. Wondered if anyones had good experience of parking at a heathrow hotel relatively recently. I'd consider up 20 mins taxi away from Heathrow i'd say.
Thanks

Hi
Need an overnight hotel stay for an early Heathrow flight + 2 weeks parking at the hotel but have read a lot of people having parking problems at various hotels, small space or no space etc etc. and thats not even in a cali. Wondered if anyones had good experience of parking at a heathrow hotel relatively recently. I'd consider up 20 mins taxi away from Heathrow i'd say.
Thanks
Not been impressed with car parking security at some of the hotels that offer this service so we now drive up overnight and use the official Heathrow long stay carparks. They have a 24hr shuttle service to the relevant terminal, phone for shuttle between midnight and 5am usually. As you have to book in 3hrs before flight it's convenient and easier travelling during evening/night.

I parked many times at Marriott on Bath Road with Audi S8, so big and expensive car and nothing ever happened. No issue with availabilty of convenient spaces. I always parked with one side to the kerb and no neighbours.

I also parked many times at Premier Inn T5, however after two weeks car was really dirty.

I don't recommend Thistle T5 parking, they overbook it and sometimes it's almost impossible to park or people park outside of parking spaces and it's difficult to reverse in bigger car.

Crown Plaza and neighbouring hotels were plagued with theft of alloy wheels and other parts couple of years ago, so I would avoid.

Staying the night and then parking at official Heathrow car park might be a good option too. I used to use Business Car Parks or Pods, because they were not a lot more expensive than standard ones.

Thanks all. Hotel & official car park looked pricey but will check again. Definately will check Marriott thanks!

Sofitel if flying from T5.
I like parking in the BMW only spaces for 5 days
;)
Expensive, but worth the comfort and knowledge the car is there when you come back.

I use Terminal 4 long stay car park, and stay in either the Holiday Inn Express or Crowne Plaza. Short bus transfer from car park to terminal which is connected to the hotels via a walkway. Easy access to the other terminals if not flying from T4.

Back