Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello, about to press the button

Well my Ocean arrived much sooner than expected and i am picking it up on Thursday.
Funny thing is that i had no real notice form VW or the dealer just 1 email from VW a few weeks ago to say my van was in build, next thing was a call from the dealer that it had arrived.

They gave me the same 0% finance deal and 5 years service as the post October configurations Finance was 7.5% when i ordererd (declined) i supose it was a sweetner to get it registered this year.

That is a bonus, be interested to know what version of bellows you have fitted to your Ocean. Ours is due to arrive at the dealers at the end of this week with pick up hopefully the following week (Week 49 build). Hoping it is 04S . Hope it all goes well for you.

That is a bonus, be interested to know what version of bellows you have fitted to your Ocean. Ours is due to arrive at the dealers at the end of this week with pick up hopefully the following week (Week 49 build). Hoping it is 04S . Hope it all goes well for you.
Thank you and likewise all going well for you. Mine has been at the dealers for 2 weeks now, and the one and only email from VW 8th of December. Will post the bellows version soon

Likewise, we have the ‘wood’ floor with only a small 400x600mm dirt trapper door mat.

But we are a no pets no children light use couple with a Bosch unlimited 6 cleaner (fits in small drawer without wand) always to hand.

I have ordered the Dunelm 50cm x 60cm mats. Got 4 as on sale at £9. may use a couple for the boot

Collect yesterday and have to say a great experience with EV.
I was asked if I was aware of the bellows issue - said yes and was then advised it was a warranty point and if I had any problems take pictures of the leak and take to the local VW commercial vehicle centre advising I would like to make a warranty claim. I was advised if there is any push back to call EV who would speak to the local VW. As it happens my van went into build 1st of December and does have the 04S bellows so I am hoping that I should be ok anyway.
Dash back to Wales yesterday late afternoon and then a local pub stopover close to home for our first night. A few days of working everything out now

Glad it went well for you and your expectations were met by the dealer, sounds really good. Glad to hear it is the 04s bellows fitted and let’s hope they do the job. We collect ours on 6 January so would expect ours to have the same bellows as it was a Week 49 build. Enjoy

Back