Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello, and a question of course...

SWH

SWH

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hello,

New T5 California Beach owner posting to say hello, and ask a question of course!

We've had it for just over a month now, and 1800 miles in, all is well. It's an ex-demo from Robinsons VW Commercial in Norwich that didn't actually get to the point where it was demonstrated and had a grand total of 13mi when we collected it. 15 plate, 140 bhp with the DSG box and spec'd up with Nav, Climate, parking sensors, mattress and probably a few other things I've not discovered as yet.

It's a daily vehicle, does the school run, along with a number of long trips over Christmas. Faultless drive in the delightful weather heading down to Devon and then up to Lincoln (we're near Eastbourne) and here comes the question:

Does anyone know the part number (or correct name) of the front seat front/back adjuster handle - it's a case of Puppy 1, California 0.... I did wonder why he'd calmed down and gone quiet, clearly wasn't asleep. Just the plastic handle that has been well chewed; I'm hoping it's relatively simple to replace...

I've added a couple of photos via the upload file button, now I've found it (also to my media, which is awaiting approval I think, they can probably be removed from there though as they're not that exciting!)

CF Handle 1.jpg CF Handle 2.jpg

Guessing thumbnails are preferable to massive photos clogging up the thread?

Anyway, hello all!

Cheers, Simon

Looks like a winner to me - thank you, that's the sort of diagram I'd had a quick search for, with little success.

So, yes, it looks like it's item 47 on that list... now to find one, and not to remove one from the Touran parked on the driveway, it does look the same though...!

Ouch. My pup recently chewed the leather seat on my Defender. Getting nervous about the new van now in case he does anything naughty :-(

I hope you get it fixed easily

Hi and welcome SHW ,
Looks like 2CV67 allready gave you the answer to your Q :thumb

Tip:Give your puppy acces to a toy at every time ....they need to chew on things anyway.....;)

Cheers, hopefully easy enough to replace once I've found one. As for the pup... he'll grow out of the chewing, at least it was only a plastic handle!