Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello folks!

A

Anders Jansen

Vehicle
T5 Cali on order
My name is Anders, a Norwegian and I am on my second California now. The reason why is obvious for sure for all of you.( 2 in one and the freedom ). The first one was a T4 and a little bit more analog than the present one a T5 with the same but different 2.5 tdi engine. So long it delivers but I haven't had it for more than a month yet. I do use it as a everyday car and in the campingmode recreational vehicle. I'm a paragliderpilot and a Kayak paddler and I often bring all the toys along when traveling.

Hello guys.
I have a question here about mounting a kayak rack on top of the pop up roof on my T5 California with the hydraulic electric lifting. Is there anyone here that have any experience with this? Of course without the weight of the kayaks but only the weight of the rack!

Seems Norway is discovering the forum ;)
Welcome

Hello guys.
I have a question here about mounting a kayak rack on top of the pop up roof on my T5 California with the hydraulic electric lifting. Is there anyone here that have any experience with this? Of course without the weight of the kayaks but only the weight of the rack!

The hydrolic system can lift the roof with a total load of max 50kg
You can carry a total of 150kg on your roof when it's closed

Hi Anders, welcome to the Forum.:welcome

I do not know a lot about Norway (I live in the UK) but I am coming to find out this summer.:)