Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi Folks

C

califantastic

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi to all and thanks for a really great and informative site. Sold on an old air cooled T25 a few months back to my brother (risky...:Nailbiting I know but no comeback so far!). Decided to skip the 'evolutionary' step of T4 and now after 5 years of Camperjam and saturation point with conversion options and questionable back up, we've finally decided to go for a T5, or possibly a T6. Simple choice, or is it? It brings even more decisions, that I see are faced by many on this site;). Look forward to reading all the invaluable posts:thumb.

Welcome Califantastic, and good luck in your deliberations:thumb

Thanks for pointing that out Looby; I hadn't noticed:thumb

Hello and welcome

Hi to all and thanks for a really great and informative site. Sold on an old air cooled T25 a few months back to my brother (risky...:Nailbiting I know but no comeback so far!). Decided to skip the 'evolutionary' step of T4 and now after 5 years of Camperjam and saturation point with conversion options and questionable back up, we've finally decided to go for a T5, or possibly a T6. Simple choice, or is it? It brings even more decisions, that I see are faced by many on this site;). Look forward to reading all the invaluable posts:thumb.
You are welcome to come along to our Scottish meet on 22 of this month to meet some people with California's, and have a poke about a few vans, check out the meetings section.

Now see Looby has already covered this.

Welcome Califantastic,
Which ever model you decide to go for I am sure you won't be disappointed. They are lovely vehicles.
Happy adventures.

Welcome , keep us updated on your purchase!

welcome onboard

Back