Hello from a new member

• Thread starter Derrick’s dad
  • Start date
Derrick’s dad

Derrick’s dad

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi,
Took delivery of my new Cali yesterday and am still smiling. I’ve did a lot of research through this club prior to making a decision and committing to purchase, so thanks to all those who contribute to it.
For those who like to know, it is a 204 and I opted for the upgraded radio with App connect, cruise control, front and rear sensors, awning, privacy glass with heat insulation, tow bar, chrome pack as well as the metallic paint.
I bought it from West Yorkshire van centre at Batley and I can’t praise them enough. Mark Wheelwright was superb, very knowledgeable as well as sensibly helping me with options .
I’m trying to make it kid and dog proof, hence the seat covers.
It won’t do many miles because I live in gods county, so no need to travel far .

Thanks, Dave5F20D35D-ECA5-4464-A605-FEE8C7B014FC.jpegD7FBA16B-8114-4F09-B369-0570D27648FC.jpeg

Very nice, chrome pack looks great!

Love the slightly grumpy looking dog :)

Welcome allong !

Brilliant!

Welcome to the forum, lovely pics, lovely dog :)

:welcome Derricks Dad, the dog looks ready for the first trip!
Nice Cali :bananadance2

Welcome.
I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun and wonderful trips.

I'd recommend getting some carpet down on the floor and steps before you start to really use it and end up scratching the plastic. Is a small investment that will protect your investment, plus makes it more comfortable - especially at night when you are in socks or bare feet!

I also found that I needed and have come to rely on the rear view camera.

:welcome:welcome And many happy miles ahead, I’ve done 1700 very happy miles in mine since February

As regards carpets, I’m awaiting delivery of a carpet set including steps from the club. Great minds think alike.

:welcome on board nice looking ocean good colour choice and we didn't even have to ask you for photos :thumb

Best colour welcome and have fun

Great choice of colour and carpets will add finishing touch