Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Lincolnshire

CaliDrifter

CaliDrifter

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
At last ! - managed to buy A Cali back in June ,I have an iridium grey 65 plate T6 150 DSG Cali Ocean . Love exploring, love walking and being outdoors but most of all love the freedom the Cali brings ! Reading the forum pages is my latest obsession some really useful posts , thanks to all who contribute.Nice to feel part of the Cali community and I look forward to seeing some of you on my travels .IMG_2143 2.JPG

Hi welcome along great looking cali :thumb

At last ! - managed to buy A Cali back in June ,I have an iridium grey 65 plate T6 150 DSG Cali Ocean . Love exploring, love walking and being outdoors but most of all love the freedom the Cali brings ! Reading the forum pages is my latest obsession some really useful posts , thanks to all who contribute.Nice to feel part of the Cali community and I look forward to seeing some of you on my travels .View attachment 51693
Welcome & enjoy your travels Looks a great van

At last ! - managed to buy A Cali back in June ,I have an iridium grey 65 plate T6 150 DSG Cali Ocean . Love exploring, love walking and being outdoors but most of all love the freedom the Cali brings ! Reading the forum pages is my latest obsession some really useful posts , thanks to all who contribute.Nice to feel part of the Cali community and I look forward to seeing some of you on my travels .View attachment 51693
Good looking van. Welcome! Life will never be the same again!

Back