Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from MAXXCAMP

MaxxCamp

MaxxCamp

Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Hello to everybody at the VWCaliforniaOwners Forum,

maybe you've recently noticed the new add on the Homepage of the Forum... That's us, MAXXCAMP, a nice little company from Germany.
We wanted to use this opportunity to introduce ourself to all the UK California and Multivan/Caravelle owners.

So, who exactly are we?

Our dedicated team at MAXXCAMP has the clear mission to expand the individual usage potential of your T5. Throughout the week, you may use your vehicle for your job or free time activities, taking advantage of the maximum loading space.
...on the weekend, you can transform your T5 into a full motorhome, all within the space of a few minutes!

“Full motorhome” can be defined as:

- Cooking - inside your vehicle or outdoors
- Eating – taking advantage of the integrated kitchen table, inside or outdoors
- Cooling – massive refrigerator with 31 or 40 litres volume
- Washing facilities and doing the dishes – 19 litres fresh water supply
- Sleeping – comfortable on our integrated bed extension
- Optional camping toilet
- Easy operation of all elements
- Massive storage spaces, accessible at all times

As quickly as you transformed your T5 into a motorhome, it can be changed back into a normal “Transporter Van”. Furniture and appliances only remain inside your vehicle if and when you really need them. This will keep your fuel costs low and will increase efficiency of your T5 and thus your investment through individual usage options.

For more informations please visit our site at http://www.maxxcamp.com and feel free to contact us.

Happy camping!
MAXXCAMP

Welcome to the forum Nico, you have some great products which I am sure will be of interest to some of our members.

Welcome nico it's good to have you onboard :thumb

Hi Nico,

Do you have anyone in the Uk stocking your product. I am looking at your Fritz number 2 unit for my Caravelle but really want to see it to judge to quality before committing to purchasing one?

Andy

Hello Andy,

unfortunately we don't have a dealer in the UK yet, but you can see all details on our website.
If you own a Caravelle the problem also may be the missing rail system on the floor where we fit our Modules with anchors.

Nico
MaxxCamp

Hello,
I have been looking at your compact pod to fit in my van. Would you be able to give me the external dimensions for thi unit to give me an idea if it will fit my requirements. As with most people your products and web site look great but it's hard making the final decision to buy without seeing one in the flesh. Would you be able to give me an idea of shipping costs to the uk? Hope to get a reply once you are all back next week from your summer break.

Thanks, Dave

Does your Rear Roof Storage Compartment fit in a Beach (the pics on your site only show its implementation in an SE)?

+ Dave bee: We absolutely understand the fact that it's hard to make a decision about our products without beeing able to see them in person. That is why we're still on the look for a MAXXCAMP-UK-agent (german-skills would be appreciated)...
The exact measurments for the COMPACT-Module are: 740 x 405 x 705cm (l x w x h). Shipping and packaging costs for this Module to the UK would be around 160€.

+ Romke: The pictures on our site actually show a Beach, we simply modified the looks of it a bit ;) So yes, the Roof Storage Compartment absolutely fits in the California Beach.

Hope this helps you guys!
Nico, MAXXCAMP

Nico,
Thanks for the reply. Hope you get a uk agent soon as your products look great.
Cheers for the quick reply
Dave

Hi Nico,
Do you have any contact information please other than the mail@maxxcamp.de email address?

I have placed an order and seem to be having a bit of trouble.

Many thanks in advance

Hi Jon,

wondering whats the trouble with our email adress for you?
Anyways, if you have a question you can also use the contact form on our website or the shop if you want to order immediately.

Cheers

Nico
MAXXCAMP