Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from new California Owner

I paid £200 for limo tints for my coast which is very effective, i.e. my wife used potty NP in broad day light!

Just got my California ocean today! Looking forward to loads of adventures with my wife and 5yo.

next steps are: get windows tinted (suggestions welcome) and a good set of wheels :)

Cheers,
Sebastien
Welcome Sebastian. Enjoy the adventures.

For all matters on tinting / wrapping down south - check out monster wraps in Southampton. Good guys and great job ... And any work such as this, you can make a trip out of it with the Cali.

I paid £170 up near Manchester which seems at the cheap end of things. Went darker than the factory privacy but stopping short of limo. Having had both, I prefer the darker. It's still fine from inside but much more private from the outside.

Last edited:
Welcome Sebastian. Enjoy the adventures.

For all matters on tinting / wrapping down south - check out monster wraps in Southampton. Good guys and great job ... And any work such as this, you can make a trip out of it with the Cali.
Thanks, left them a message. looks very pro!

I paid £170 up near Manchester which seems at the cheap end of things. Went darker than the factory privacy but stopping short of limo. Have had both, I prefer the darker. It's still fine from inside but much more private from the outside.
Thanks. I think I also prefer darker.

Just got my California ocean today! Looking forward to loads of adventures with my wife and 5yo.

next steps are: get windows tinted (suggestions welcome) and a good set of wheels :)

Cheers,
Sebastien
Welcome Sebastien, sure you will have lots of fun, had my T6 done at 20% couldn't see in and not dark inside

Welcome Sebastien, sure you will have lots of fun, had my T6 done at 20% couldn't see in and not dark inside
More for Sebastian than Breeze, be careful with the tint numbers.... 20% (getting through) is sometimes referred to as 80% (cutting out).
Edit - I think it also makes a difference where you are starting from.... 20% over standard tint is obviously a different result to 20% over vw Privacy.

:welcomePics please, Has your cali not already got tints. Sorry possibly a silly question just read on here about vans being too dark after tinting. best of luck.

there you go! :) I don't think that my windows are tinted but I'm not an expert.

IMG_2760.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

More for Sebastian than Breeze, be careful with the tint numbers.... 20% (getting through) is sometimes referred to as 80% (cutting out).
Edit - I think it also makes a difference where you are starting from.... 20% over standard tint is obviously a different result to 20% over vw Privacy.
thanks, that's useful to know.

Great thanks! just need to find the right place. did you have any issue with certain part not being as dark as others?

also looking for some cool wheels (original VW), 20". any recommendations?

Welcome :) Love the colour Bamboo Green but went for this.
I used Tinted 13 Uplands Way, Blandford Forum DT11 7UZ - small one man band but highly recommend
IMG_9046.jpeg