Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello I’m a newbie! Vw California beach tour 2022

C

Californiatour

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach Tourer 150
Please can someone help me. Can I plug in dolce coffee machine into the three pin plug on driver base? Running with lewisite battery?
Also anyone brought wireless Matt charging for iPhone to fit for California please.

The quesion is can you use the coffee machine in the invertor plug.

Looks like you have a 6.1 which means the wattage you can use in that plug is 300W. It is written on it and/or in your manual. If it's an older 6.1 may only be 150W.

Google tells me your machine is likely to be a 1500W one.

So, long and short answer. No.

Even if it was 300W you could expect it to drain your leisure battery quite quickly.

If you're on EHU, no issues, but my understanding is you don't have EHU on a Beach Tour.

For a wireless mat, no, but some say they have and the are hot and slow to use, so just use a cable. Safer and faster.

Looks like you have a 6.1 which means the wattage you can use in that plug is 300W. It is written on it and/or in your manual. If it's an older 6.1 may only be 150W.

Even if it was 300W you could expect it to drain your leisure battery quite quickly.

If you're on EHU, no issues, but my understanding is you don't have EHU on a Beach Tour.

For a wireless mat, no, but some say they have and the are hot and slow to use, so just use a cable. Safer and faster.
Thank you for the reply! Better tell the wife no to the coffee machine she going to go made lol. I’m trying to find kettle but a lot of reviews saying they blow fuse etc.

Thank you for the reply! Better tell the wife no to the coffee machine she going to go made lol. I’m trying to find kettle but a lot of reviews saying they blow fuse etc.
Many kettles will do the same. There are few that are 300w and under and if they are you may find blowing on the water will heat it quicker.

Be better off to have a portable burner and a aluminium kettle that you take with you on your journeys.

The slide pod would be fine connect to the 12v? It only need small power for taps and the cooker runs on gas , and mini fridge on 12v for milk and butter?

If you have a newish iPhone I recommend this:

If you have a newish iPhone I recommend this:

I have iPhone 12 so that’s good thank you for that

Back