Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello there from South Wales (Swansea)

W

Welshbeach

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi there thank you for accepting me , I have been in VW cars , vans etc for many years , just sold my T5 Kombi about a month ago , and came across a 15 plate California beach this week for sale , it's a 7 seater model , metallic grey , all standard still on its original tyres , needs a general cleaning inside and out , drove it today and there seems to be a good feel to it , reminds me back a few years ago when I had a T4 multivan , will get some pics up soon as it's cleaned up

Welcome Welshbeach!
Great to have you here! I guess you got quite some experience with VW cars (good and bad ones)! Enjoy your newest one!
Happy camping!

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcomePlenty of time to clean it up in the present situation. :thumb

Hi there thank you for accepting me , I have been in VW cars , vans etc for many years , just sold my T5 Kombi about a month ago , and came across a 15 plate California beach this week for sale , it's a 7 seater model , metallic grey , all standard still on its original tyres , needs a general cleaning inside and out , drove it today and there seems to be a good feel to it , reminds me back a few years ago when I had a T4 multivan , will get some pics up soon as it's cleaned up

Hi,

Excellent buy, especially with the 2 extra seats!
If there are any stubborn marks on the interior plastic, just use some WD40 on a cloth.

For new tyres , usually works out cheaper to buy a new set of VW wheels with delivery miles on eBay (£400-£450 for 16”Clayton), then sell the original set to offset the cost.

Check for any possible faults with the below, unless one of your mates has one already!

Hi,

Excellent buy, especially with the 2 extra seats!
If there are any stubborn marks on the interior plastic, just use some WD40 on a cloth.

For new tyres , usually works out cheaper to buy a new set of VW wheels with delivery miles on eBay (£400-£450 for 16”Clayton), then sell the original set to offset the cost.

Check for any possible faults with the below, unless one of your mates has one already!
Yes fancy changing the wheels to the thunder ones ☺️, as of diagnostic stuff I bought a Ross tech lead many years ago and it's been brilliant