Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello to all

Ray Cali

Ray Cali

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi Club members
Joined the club about 2 weeks ago and have enjoyed reading the advice. My wife Jan and I (Ray) pick our new Cali ocean 150 DSG on the 3rd Sept from VW, Liverpool. Insured it with Comfort, which I had never heard of until reading about on here. They did say that I have to ring them, if we are going to leave it somewhere else more than 2 nights, which I'd read again on here. We also have 2 Golden Retrievers, Sam and Tom, which will be keeping us company on our trips. We'll both be turning 65 near the end of the year, so will be using the Cali plenty.
Ray and Jan

20180816_112715.jpg

Great stuff, and first post with a picture... double tick!

You can post pics of your mutts in Cali Dogs section too!!

Welcome and have fun.

Time is really dragging, did not want to pick it up at the weekend, thought it best to wait till the Monday

Welcome here!Great times ahead and arrival right before autumn begins

Welcome on board !
65 and with starting Cali-life ....:thumb

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new purchase.

Hi Club members
Joined the club about 2 weeks ago and have enjoyed reading the advice. My wife Jan and I (Ray) pick our new Cali ocean 150 DSG on the 3rd Sept from VW, Liverpool. Insured it with Comfort, which I had never heard of until reading about on here. They did say that I have to ring them, if we are going to leave it somewhere else more than 2 nights, which I'd read again on here. We also have 2 Golden Retrievers, Sam and Tom, which will be keeping us company on our trips. We'll both be turning 65 near the end of the year, so will be using the Cali plenty.
Ray and Jan

View attachment 37099
Will be picking ours up from Liverpool soon, got built last week. Can I ask, what was your collection experience like?

Hello Jan, Ray, Sam and Tom

Welcome to this forum....

Sam and Tom, two goldies, don't worry..... the hair brushes off the seats eventually :D

Welcome Ray, thanks for joining us.

Last edited:
Will be picking ours up from Liverpool soon, got built last week. Can I ask, what was your collection experience like?
Like I said, only picking it up on Mon 3rd, cannot wait, let u know after the event

:)
Hello Jan, Ray, Sam and Tom

Welcome to this forum....

Sam and Tom, two goodies, don't worry..... the hair brushes off the seats eventually :D

Welcome Ray, thanks for joining us.
Hairs are not a problem, you just have to learn to wade through them :)

:)
Hairs are not a problem, you just have to learn to wade through them :)

When we had a Goldie we could knit a new one from the shedding every year :D

Beautiful dogs though, lovely temperaments.

Yes, he did, prefers to be called Jimmy though

Love Golden retrievers - ours is nearly 3 - please post some more pictures when you pick up your van on the 3rd