Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

Stuart

Stuart

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Having lurked on here for far too long (long enough to read just about every single thread!) I should probably take the time to say hello :)

I was planning on getting a used T5 Beach but I've gradually realised a new T6 makes a lot more sense :) Now I've just got the challenge of deciphering the options list!

Hi Stuart - welcome to the lurker club - cant think id be this obsessed if i was buying a Lambo - there is something weirdly addictive about Californias. Maybe there is a known psychological condition that afflicts us all. Im picking mine up next week, since months after i decided to own one - feeling like it owns me .... scary times

If you read every post.....you must have read mine....!
So , welcome....;)
The T6 looks fab , not for me , i stick to my 2012 T5 SE for a while.
But oh boy i would be exited if ordering one now...

Having lurked on here for far too long (long enough to read just about every single thread!) I should probably take the time to say hello :)

I was planning on getting a used T5 Beach but I've gradually realised a new T6 makes a lot more sense :) Now I've just got the challenge of deciphering the options list!
Welcome!
What is your beach of choice then?

Welcome!
What is your beach of choice then?

150PS - probably manual but perhaps DSG once I've had a drive in one!

And probably the following options:

Deep Black paint (not 100% sure on the colour yet)
Kutamo fabric
3 seater bench
Comfort mattress
Interior light concept for camper
Heated washers
Cruise control
Parking sensors
MFSW
Awning
Tow ball prep
Mudflaps
Parking heater
Privacy glass

The above was copied directly from the spreadsheet I've produced to help me decide on the options ... that's normal right? :)

If you read every post.....you must have read mine....!
So , welcome....;)
The T6 looks fab , not for me , i stick to my 2012 T5 SE for a while.
But oh boy i would be exited if ordering one now...

Oh yes I've read a lot of your posts! Especially all the Beach vs Ocean/SE ones ... something I've spent many many hours thinking about!

Just realised this should have been in the "Introduce yourself" section. Admins - feel free to move it if you can

Kutamo fabric
3 seater bench
Comfort mattress
Heated washers
Cruise control
Parking sensors
MFSW
Awning
Tow ball prep
Mudflaps
Parking heater
Privacy glass

The above was copied directly from the spreadsheet I've produced to help me decide on the options ... that's normal right? :)
v similar spec to mine - i have not ordered the tow ball prep, mattress, MFSW or mudflaps - the rest is the same except i ordered the extra rear window. Think i should have ordered the bigger stereo with app connect, but will let you know when i get it.

Kutamo fabric
3 seater bench
Comfort mattress
Heated washers
Cruise control
Parking sensors
MFSW
Awning
Tow ball prep
Mudflaps
Parking heater
Privacy glass

If I could do spreadsheets I would have!
Just endless list writings and sum adding ups!
Great spec.
I couldn't stretch to the mfsw and cruise but may regret that.

I'm not actually sure on the MFSW - if I drop any option that it will be that one.

Bigger stereo and app connect was tempting but it ends up being quite a lot of money!

If I could do spreadsheets I would have!
Just endless list writings and sum adding ups!
Great spec.
I couldn't stretch to the mfsw and cruise but may regret that.
hey daveyboy - did yours have cruise control as standard in the end

I'm not actually sure on the MFSW - if I drop any option that it will be that one.

Bigger stereo and app connect was tempting but it ends up being quite a lot of money!
I think the bigger stereo and app connect will be worth it for the sat nav and ease of connectivity. it is another bunch of money though!

I find for long journeys, cruise control is brilliant, saves endlessly checking speed.
More so in France where I still haven't go the speed limits deep in my head, so the sat nav tells me the limit, and I put the cruise controll setting to km,
Makes it much eaisier not to go over.....or even go to slow, which can annoy the locals as well
MFSW is a treat, but not so important to me