Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

M

Maxi_mus

Hello All

Thought i'd get around to a quick intro.. I've recently purchased a 140 California Beach in Olympian Blue, and have to say this Forum has been a great source of information for this newbie so far.

Cheers

Andy

hi andy welcome along get some pictures up of your blue beach :thumb

Hi Andy

Tell us a little bit about your Beach and yes, some pics would be great :)

James

Hi Andy and welcome. I'm still getting to grips with my new Berghaus Cali and this forum has helped me to buy almost every conceivable accessory! I've made back the VIP membership price many times (or spent it hundreds of times depending on your perspective :lol: ). Almost every time I log in I learn (or buy) something new! I'm off on my first proper trip for a few nights to Northumberland this weekend and if weather permits I'll try and get some pictures up too.

Happy rollin'

Paul

Hi Andy and glad you and your new beach are bonding well and your enjoying the forum :)

choplee said:
Hi Andy and glad you and your new beach are bonding well and your enjoying the forum :)

Toffee Brown Beach Lee - you know that would make sense :)

James

Thanks for the messages, heres a bit more about my beach:

ex dealer demo came with: awning, cruise control, parking sensors, multi function steering wheel, sliding right window, extra 5th seat and Los Angeles alloys which look a treat.

Yep your right Paul, the list of items to acquire is growing, initially looking at the bluetooth module to plug into the mfsw, and in the future perhaps 240v hookup and eberspacher heater.. i'm working on the pics so bear with me :crazy

Andy

So you've got a two seater bench layout? Sounds good - nice colour on the Beach :)

Would like to see the alloys :).

James