Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello,

C

Calianne

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Newbie to my wonderful new California Ocean and to posting on social media!! Actually I picked up my brand new California in March having decided just two weeks before to take the plunge. How lucky was I? :) Recently returned from four nights in Devon with my Brother and his wife (now on their second Cali) and our dogs, having only spent a couple of nights away at a time it was lovely to be aware for longer. Now the hardest decision (apart from work / Cali balance) is where to go next. Here is to living the dream :thumb

Welcome on board!

Welcome- please post some pictures of your van
:welcome:welcome:welcome

Thank you, I will. Planned a trip to Pembrokeshire in July, I will post some then.

One thing I do have to work out is how to avoid locking myself out of the van?

One thing I do have to work out is how to avoid locking myself out of the van?
Always take the keys with you, I use a lanyard, the oh also has a set of keys.
Get a surf key cut and secret it on the vehicle :thumb

We got a magnetic key box to keep a key in a hidden location when camping.
The forum top tip is only lock van using the lock button on drivers door at night.
So in morning remember to unlock via key or drivers door as this is the most common way of locking yourself out :thumb ie exit through sliding door and then close it locking yourself out.

Brilliant thank you I had been using the drivers door to lock at night but I can imagine that I may just exit by the sliding door without thinking. Thanks both for the advice

... the same :thumb but with so many memories, I am sure :)