Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Ewenken

Ewenken

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there, just collected our first cali yesterday. Looking forward to many trips away. I must say this forum has been a great help leading up to the purchase.

First question(the start of many no doubt). I found these in the back, grommets of some sort, any one know where they came from?
20191013_152846.jpg
Cheers
Kenny

They go in the rear metal shelf/bed extention.
There a thread on this allready

Last edited:
i dont think they fit them properly in the factory as they all do it. Your solution is the only way to do it properly

i dont think they fit them properly in the factory as they all do it. Your solution is the only way to do it properly

They come out when pulling the seatbelt when is jammed between the rubber and the rear seat ...

Thanks for the responses, yea I unscrewed the plastic brackets, see how long they stay in place:)

Hi there, just collected our first cali yesterday. Looking forward to many trips away. I must say this forum has been a great help leading up to the purchase.

First question(the start of many no doubt). I found these in the back, grommets of some sort, any one know where they came from?
View attachment 51464
Cheers
Kenny
Oh those, .....complimentary VW Ear Plugs to stop you hearing the rattles.:thumb

They're normally the first thing to become detached when you first make the downstairs bed. Not a good design.

Oh those, .....complimentary VW Ear Plugs to stop you hearing the rattles.:thumb
Too bad they only came with the metal bed extension. :confused:
I still have the wooden shelf. I have other stops screwed in. They don't really fit my ears.