Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help needed - ISO top fitting

kimrix

kimrix

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello, I want to buy a Brandrup Iso Top, but (for health reasons) I would need someone's help to fit it please. Obviously, I'm not going to buy, until I've found someone who can definitely help.
I'm London based but would obviously drive to you if convenient. Happy to compensate for your time. Please get in touch.

Last edited:
If you go to the club shop (link at top of page) and give them a call or send a message, they may be able to help.
Timing will likely be difficult at the moment with the restrictions on travel.

Hi. I’m in Chelmsford and would be happy to help (fitted my own a few months ago), but probably should wait till we are not in Tier 4 situation. Also better if warmer too for the glue! When were you thinking?

Hi. I’m in Chelmsford and would be happy to help (fitted my own a few months ago), but probably should wait till we are not in Tier 4 situation. Also better if warmer too for the glue! When were you thinking?
Thanks Michael.
I have ordered the isotop and they are holding on to it until we are out of tier 4 situation.
They do fittings, so rather than have them send it to me and have it fitted elsewhere, i decided
that it would be best to hold off until we're out of lockdown.
Thanks everso much for your kind offer.
Much appreciated.

Thanks Michael.
I have ordered the isotop and they are holding on to it until we are out of tier 4 situation.
They do fittings, so rather than have them send it to me and have it fitted elsewhere, i decided
that it would be best to hold off until we're out of lockdown.
Thanks everso much for your kind offer.
Much appreciated.
No worries, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy it when you can....

Back