Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hey all

L

Lifeinavan

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
4814489300.jpg

Just bought this badboy. Going to take on Europe for 4-5 months this summer and fall. Figured id join the Vw California Club.

Starting in Sweden. Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Uk, Schwizerland, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland and then back home. Travemünde with my dog (staffy) and my spouse.

So, tell me what im in for :)

Guess this should have been in introduce yourself. If any mods happens to see this feel free to move the thread, thanks.

Welcome from Belgium.
Seems you got plenty vacation!
Should be great fun ...also guess you nickname covers for that periode:D

Welcome,

and look forward to the photographs :D

Hola,

Funnily enough we're about to something similar but with 2 kids instead of the dawg ... Starting in the south of EU and working our way north to the Scandi-wegie countries by the height of summer.

Picking up our wheels tomorrow - v exciting :) So hello to you and to the rest of the VW Cali crew ... Any guidebooks or insurance company top tips out there? We're getting breakdown cover capped at 90 days with the camping an caravanning club, weirdly...

Hola,

Funnily enough we're about to something similar but with 2 kids instead of the dawg ... Starting in the south of EU and working our way north to the Scandi-wegie countries by the height of summer.

Picking up our wheels tomorrow - v exciting :) So hello to you and to the rest of the VW Cali crew ... Any guidebooks or insurance company top tips out there? We're getting breakdown cover capped at 90 days with the camping an caravanning club, weirdly...

Also welcome on your first post...:thumb
We been three weeks in Norway last year and loved it , but the rest of europe is nice also .
Personal i would not go that long on a trip , but for us living in central Europe we can leave either direction shorter trips....:D

Hola,

Caravan Club Insurance covers upto 270 days European Cover, likewise with their Mayday Travel Insurance so I understand.
ACSI Card! Books or App very useful for sites of a certain quality, also give Campsite Insurance free in case you damage anything and acts as ID card so that you don't have to use Passports to register. Also off-season discount card.

So, you don't fancy Luxembourg then :D

Welcome to a great club, fantastic trip.

Back